Credits

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

WHY DID I GET MARRIED?

Today, I bought a daily newspaper and one of the article caught my attention,"Why did I get married? What a question right? It's kinda funny but I realized and suddenly I ask myself, "Why did I really get married?Was it because it was lonely to watch movie alone? Was it sad eating alone in the restaurant? Was it just an infatuation ? Or was it really love?

A lot of questions toying our minds before we tie the knot.

Now a days, ladies get married for convenience. They prepare guys with house and lot, cars and thousands/millions on their savings account without thinking and asking themselves " AM I GOING TO BE HAPPY WITH THIS MAN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE?" or " WILL HE NEVER CHEAT ON ME?" or might be other way around!!! We don't know right?

Looking back my past, I settled down when I was 22 but it didn't even last for months. We just spend money for the wedding and he is gone. It's kinda sad but somehow I had the chance to start all over again and give myself a new meaning of life. Getting married is not an assurance of the love of the person to you. It is just a piece of paper and when the man left you or cheat on you, it's all over!!!

Getting married or settling down should be an intimate love story of maintaining a solid relationship. It should be the most wonderful thing in your life- waking up in the morning beside him, having breakfast-lunch and dinner with him and even play games him. You will never know when will it last, so, enjoy the every single minute being with your man.



DJtammy

No comments: