Credits

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Friday, April 17, 2009

Every Night Ritual

Last February 26, 2009 was my first time to eat Durian. What was my reaction??? Eeeeewwwww But I chewed my own reaction because it has become our every night ritual before we sleep. I told my miga Angie about this and she said that, it's not good
but we can't help it! it's like our own personal brand of heroine!! hehehe

This is Chanee smells bad but taste like heaven!

My sisters, grabbing their own share

My son KZ is eating my share

Take a look at his eyes! He was already asleep when the fruit arrived but he woke up. Maybe he don't want to missed his share.lolz


DJtammy

4 comments:

ROSILIE said...

Hahhahahah! We are indeed one family who stick together even on the stinkiest smell of durian. hahahhaha!

djtammy said...

lolz...sis, maya gabi uli? DURIAN DURIAN DURIAN :))

Borneo Falcon said...

Wow! Look at that durian. So big and fleshy

djtammy said...

lolz. Hi Borneo. Thanks for dropping by..we just had durian last night..again..hehehe