Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Thursday, February 26, 2009

For Seductive, Charming and Elusive Woman Like Me

Hi guys! Tell me what is your favorite cologne or perfume. You can tell me the brand name and why do you like the scent of this perfume.

As for me, I would like to brag about my favorite scent. I am not a fun of Britney Spears but I love her perfumes most especially the FANTASY. I have two bottles actually, big and small. When I actually spray it on my neck, the smell is not strong. It won't make you sneeze but instead it will make you sniff it. The smell is very enticing and one thing for sure, it will caught someones attention.

Anyway, let me tell you why I love her perfume. Fantasy Britney Spears is a magic love potion of sweet temptation that leaves a trail of embracing sensuality. It has an enticing mix of lush red lychee, golden quince and exotic kiwi. A playful tease, laced with a yummy cupcake accord, jasmine petals and sexy white chocolate orchid. A unique designed carton builds suspense for what is about to be told. It is like a storybook, the carton reveals an exquisite round fuchsia bottle. Gleaming with Swarovski crystals symbolizing Britney's powerful charm accent the bottle. The interlocking pattern of the ring represents the pursuit of everlasting love.



Fantasy Britney Spears is for the woman who is seductive , charming and elusive like me!

So, what is your scent?


DJtammy

No comments: