Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Saturday, June 7, 2008



I preferred before stud earrings only (My middle name is "simplicity is beauty") and never really into trendy fashion accessories, but my elder sibling, Rosilie, really loves to wear elegant-looking dangling and fashionable earrings.

So we started making some stuffs, with our passion for fashion. We designed our very own earring, necklace and bracelets collections, click here to view them. We sell them online and at our store. On our first day, we had sales already and we are very proud that customers appreciate our crafts. I love these blue stone earrings I am wearing.
Who could actually tell that they are results of our creative hands.

So, if you want to place orders, give us a buzz. You can link to our albums of fashion collections to place your orders.

View them now!!!


DJtammy

1 comment:

Twerlyn said...

pagka gwapa sa akong sangay..28 days nalang nganak naka..tc!