Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Topamax Increases The Risk of Oral Cleft Defects!

One of my greatest fulfillment in life was when I was pregnant. I have finished my degree and I have been into different jobs and now, all I can say is that I have enjoyed my life to the fullest. Most women will agree to me that being pregnant is not that really easy. We have to take precautionary measures to avoid harming the baby inside our womb.


When I was pregnant with my child, I was only drinking prescribed medicines from my obgynecolist. It is better to be careful than being careless. Have you heard about topamax? It is widely and generically known as topiramate. It was first approved by FDA in 1998 to treat seizures due to epilepsy. Later in 2004, it was approved to prevent migraine. But between January 2007 to January 2010, the prescription topamax dispensed due to its side effect.


Pregnant women should be aware with the said medicine because it has serious health risk with their unborn children. Just last March 11, 2011, the FDA issued a warning that the drug increases the risk of oral cleft defects when used during first trimister. Pregnant women outhere please be aware of this drug because we all know that oral cleft defect requires corrective surgery. If you have a friend or family member who have experienced serious side effects due to topamax, you can contact Newsome law firm . They are handling topamaxlawsuit .


DJtammy

No comments: