Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Shopping Instead of Watching Boxing :))







Today is the Dream Match Of De la Hoya and Pacman but I went to the mall than watching the fight :)) hmmmp, I think , I don't need to watch it coz pretty sure Pacman will win again....lolz

Anyway, I went to Gaisano mall and bought some stuffs for Pipoy, Yuri, Buding, Baby girl, Tweet2, love2, Jay2, Lab2, Melfer, Alex, Tata, Dodong, may inaanak that I forgot the name (lolz), and ofcors I bought a pair of polo and shorts for KZ ....what a list. Actually, some of them are not related to me/us. They work for us and they actually live inside our house-compound. The color red names are my nieces, nephews and cousins.

I already bought a jeans for my sister. I bought a adidas jacket for tatay. whew!! I didn't get anything yet for my 2 other sisters and bro-in-law. Our two nannies- I already ordered 2 blouses for them. wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......running out of budget ...Just so lucky that my partner-in-crime played a santa for us :)) thanks po.....muah..


DJtammy

No comments: