Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Birthday is COMING............


Wishing for this item....hehehehe
I will be turning 31 on JULY 18 and whew, I can't believe it! Time fly so fast!
I would like to grab this oppurtunity to say thank you to all the people who have been there with me along the way!
To:
LORD- Thank you for all the blessings you gave me.
The trials that I am facing now! I hope you will never leave my side LORD.
YOU(bill)- thank you so much for all the help, advices and for the unconditional love you gave me!
I hope you will not stop helping me out. I have been so down for the past few months and you never stop guiding me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thanks for the birthday greetings!
FAMILY- nanay, tatay, rose, ann, xeria, pipoy and the rest of the family who never stop guiding/helping me out with my problems! hehehehe! Daghang salamat!
I will try my best to do things right....UNTA...bwahahaha :-)
FRIENDS- my online and blogger friends-Thanks a lot! I am so happy to be a part of your blogging life...hehehe
I have been so busy that I can't go online and blog everyday so, sorry if I can't visit your website!


DJtammy

No comments: