Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Monday, July 12, 2010

Sesame Street Costume Party for My Birthday!

Are you familiar with Oscar, Ernie, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Bert and Elmo ?Is there anyone who doesn't like them? I bet no one! I really love them most especially Elmo. I can still remember when I was still a kid. My sister Rosilie and I love to watch them on television. Do you know the TV show?Yes, it's the Sesame Street!


If you are a Sesame Street fanatic like me and if you are thinking of a cool birthday party for yourself or even with your kids. Check out this cool site I have found. It's all Sesame Street Costumes . Isn't it exciting to have a Sesame Street theme on your birthday? I will be celebrating my birthday on the 18'th of July and I am hoping my loving Bill will send me a surprise gift so I can celebrate my birthday the way I wanted it to be.



I can't wait to wear this Elmo's headband with the Elmo costume. The invitation will be Sesame Street theme also. Most likely, I want my visitors on their Sesame street costumes. That will surely a big birthday blast for me. What are you waiting for? Visit their site now and start planning a Sesame street costume party for yourself and your kids.



DJtammy

1 comment:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

sis tammy want to invite you take part in
http://blog.ed2group.com/2010/07/sizzling-hot-summer-promo-2010/

pls mention referral by sherry in your post if you are taking part :D

xoxo
Sherry