Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Acoustic Guitar Lessons For All Acoustic Lovers!

Did you know that I am a frustrated singer? Now you know! Hehehehe! I remember when I was in college, we have this music subject that I loved most. I choose to learn ow to play guitar since we have our own guitar at home. But no matter how I try play the guitar I just don't get it! I don't know if it is me or my music teacher!

Anyway, I have to cut my long finger nails for me to be able to play the guitar. But even if I have my own handbook, I cannot follow it well. Maybe I really need a one on one tutorial in guitar playing.


Now that I am 31, I don't know if I can still follow a guitar lesson. For all acoustic lovers out there and wants to learn how to play guitar. I have a good news for you! Check out this new website I have found online that will teach you how to play guitar. They offer an acoustic guitar lessons at lick.com!


DJtammy

No comments: