Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Love Scenic Furnitures!

My family business is into furnitures. We have been running this business for almost 20 years now. We have tried import and export to Malaysia. If given a chance to manage this business again I will surely accept my parents offer at the first place I am no longer naive with this kind of business.

I have been searching online for new furniture designs but so far there is only one website that caught my attention. The Scenic Furniture! It is a family run business that offers different kinds of furniture. From rustic dining, living and bedroom furniture.

Honestly speaking, I would go for the log beds. The designs and the materials are very scenic and very environmental. It is very pleasing to my eyes. If I have the budget I will purchase my own bedroom furniture from scenic furniture.


DJtammy

No comments: