Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Attic Insulation: Reflects Heat and Save Money!

The family of my brother-in-law are currently living in Wisconsin. Her younger sister told me that they have different weather. I can't imagine it! Annie Mae, she is petite but she can bare the cold weather. Well, until such time she told me their secret, the attic insulation.

I have done some readings and I found out about the EcoFoil. This website offers a radiant barrier insulation and other forms of insulation that can reduce utility bills. Attic insulation reflects heat and it saves you extra money.

As I continue my readings, I have found out that reflective radiant barrier insulation is becoming very popular for use in attic applications. The climate where they live will determine the installation method they choose when using radiant barrier in their attic. Anyway, the typical options and methods of installation for warm and cold climates. If they live in an area where both warm and cold seasons are fairly equal, they can utilize both of the following methods of installation for maximum performance year around.

If you are interested in buying EcoFoil radiant barrier insulation, you can visit their website and inquire to their product experts!


DJtammy

No comments: