Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Piyesta KTB and Resto Bar!

OK obviously this was taken at Piyesta KTV and Resto Bar.
This is owned and managed by our friend Donna. A blogger, a businesswoman and hair stylish!
Bongga diba! Very talented ang lolah D.
Anyway, kidding aside.
Gensan bloggers were invited on their red carpet party last October 2, 2009.
I was not able to watched the Air Supply concert but I made a promised that we will be back after the concert. So, here I am with my sister Rosilie.
I had a 2 bottles of RH at home and when we reached the place I had a full glass of tequila and a full glass of margarita...lolz
I was a lil thirsty...hahahaha
then I had a glass of beer.
I enjoyed most is the live band. Great singers!
Awesome performance and wonderful ambiance!
If you are currently staying in GenSan City and looking for a new place to hang out,
visit Piyesta KTV and Resto Bar at Robinsons Mall, GenSan City.


DJtammy

8 comments:

Grumpy old man said...

Looks like y0u girls were having a load of fun. You are looking great!!
hugs.
Colin.

Lindz said...

you and your sis are both pretty, you look alike too, san ba yang Gensan na yan? mukang enjoyable ang atmosphere according to the pic

Chubskulit Rose said...

Bongacious!

Nostalgic Marveling
Etcetera Etcetera
Spice up your LIFE!
Obstacles & Glories

Bill said...

Love this picture you look absolutely beautiful here. So sexy with you bare shoulders. A star is born and walking the red carpet :-)

Lulu said...

naku if kasing sexy mo ako ... naku i will definitely pose like that... hehehe

David Funk said...

Bill said it all here! Very hot pic!

Thanks for sharing my friend!

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

nice pic.
wow may kitakits ang mga bloggers ng gensan buti pa kayo dyan

Envy Me Salon said...

tammy!!!! thank you!!! maki PIYESTA kayo ulit ha!!! mwah mwah mwah