Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Searching For A New Job?

Did you know that I started working when I was 17 years old? Yes, I did! I was working as a radio disc jockey. It was my first job and after that, I manage our furniture business. Later, I realized I wanted to try something else. Like working in an office with my own office table. So, I tried searching for a job online and I found this useful site called find administrative jobs.

It was very useful search engine for looking for adminisstrative jobs. Just type administrative and then the location. We can automatically get a result. Try it!


DJtammy

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello! Very nice post and the blog also is very good. That is why we invite you to join the service LinkFromBlog.com – the place where you can get paid just for posting in your blog. Visit the site and find more detailed information there. Make the blog work for you – it is very simple! Good luck.

Unknown said...

Hi! The post is very nice and the blog also is very good. That is why we invite you to join the service LinkFromBlog.com – the place where you can get paid just for posting in your blog. Visit the site and find more detailed information there. Make the blog work for you – it is very simple! Good luck.

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

I'm sure you have a golden voice ^_^ ang galing mo naman at an early age...dj ^_^ nice ^_^

Grumpy old man said...

Hi Princess, just checking to see how you are doing... hope you are well.
Have a super weekend!
Colin.
hugs.

Nancy Janiola said...

Intersting!

I did the same thing too when I was 18... on a local campus radio nga lang... one thing i so miss of doing :)

hope you have a pleasant weekend, sis!