Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

True Blood TV Series!

true blood Pictures, Images and Photos

When I was in Manila for over a month, the only thing I have done in the afternoon was watching the the True Blood TV series. I first saw when I visites a friends' house. She was watching the True Blood Season 1.
So, what I did! I bought a dvd copy of True Blood season 1 and season 2.
hehehehe. So far aside from the Alias TV series, this is the second series that I love!
Hope they can release the season 3 soon...
I will waiting!


DJtammy

2 comments:

Bill said...

we have another thing in common now i love both of these series also. Jennifer garner was great in that one. Hugs to you and ziggy. :-)

Forgetful Princess said...

lolz...whew! Told u we are really friends....Tc bill.