Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Monday, May 25, 2009

Perfect for Your Realty Property Needs!

I was such a stubborn when I was in my early 20's. I run away home and I went to Manila to find myself. The first job I landed was in Real Property. It was my first job that is not related in broadcasting. It was fun designing brochures for houses, apartments and condominiums.

And just in case, I decided to run again, I can perfectly work in the same field. It would be fun handling a Real Property Management position. Real Property management specializes in managing single family homes, multi-unit apartment buildings, and homeowner’s associations.

The Real Property Management (RPM) receives the "Franchise of the Year Honorable Mention" award. They have been featured in the Bizjournal of Cincinnati and Columbus. They manage over 20,000 units nationwide. Freddie Mac has signed an exclusive agreement with Real Property Management to manage the new REO Rental Initiative and lastly, the PPM Midwest joins the National Association of Residential Property Managers to ensure the highest standards in property management services. They have been in the business for 20 years now! Tested and proven!



DJtammy

2 comments:

Phebie said...

asa man diay ka now tam? y man mka drop ka cdo?sure bah nform ko wen...kta ta wd mommy elaine kay officemate man me...c yah soon...

Forgetful Princess said...

naa ko zambo. ubformtika if maka hapit mi.... sa office man lang kahamo...