Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Another Award :))

At long last, I was able to finished this tagged given to me by my friend DAVID. I was not able to post it yesterday because I was having a hard of thinking of the color/car that starts with letter T. With the help of David, finally, it's good as DONE :))



The Rules:

Copy the questions below. Simply use the first letter of your name/nickname as your answer for each questions. You can’t use any answer twice and don’t use your own name for questions # 3 & 4. After you’re done, tag 10 people.




1. What is your name : Tammy
2. A four Letter Word : Tame
3. A boy's Name : Timothy
4. A girl's Name : Trishia
5. An occupation : Teacher
6. A color : Tangerine
7. Something you'll wear : T-shirt
8. A type of food : Taco ( from David ..tnx )
9. Something found in the bathroom: Towel
10. A place : Tagaytay
11. A reason for being late : Tied with my notebook
12. Something you shout : The T word :))
13. A movie title : Twilight
14. Something you drink : Tequilla
15. A musical group : Take That
16. A street name : Tetuan Street
17. A type of car : Toyota
18. A song title: Tomorrow Never Dies
19. A verb : Talking


Now I'll pass this on to :

David, thank you so much for the help, I enjoyed the tagged :)) brain storming :))

Angie
Ethan
Rose
Star
Sudhersana
Dan
Mila
Lingz
Mary Anne
Ate Eden


DJtammy

3 comments:

David Funk said...

Very nice job Tammy! This would be tough for anyone to do. You had an easier letter than most, but it is very challenging nonetheless.

I laughed at your No. 12 answer! My toughest one by far was the color. The only people in the world that consider Dodger blue a real color is Los Angeles! lolz

Thanks for playing, and for being so supportive.

Forgetful Princess said...

I really had a hard time thinking coz I was away from school for 7 years now :))it was a good brain storming.I had fun doing it with ur help :))

The no. 12?? don't tell me know the T word :))

no wonder its not familiar but still sounds like a color. LOlz

Welcome. Thanks also for the help.

Sudha said...

Tammy my God I will post all these within a month in one post coz just now I finished a tag.. u know that and I think will give a break and then again post all these tags:)tc