Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Friday, March 27, 2009

Sweet Brigaderio Award

Brigaderio is a popular Brazilian chocolate candy. My good friend Mr. D gave me this award two days ago but I was not able to post it so soon because things are filling up. Mr D find me sweet . hehehe. You are the man! Thank you so much for giving me this Sweet Bregaderio Award.

I would like to share this sweet award to my sweetest friends online: Shelo, Rosemarie, Sudha, Colin, Bill, Rose, FE, Chuchie, Maxi, Twinks, Budiawan, Dhemz, Mommy Elvz, Mommy Eden, Mommy Laine and the rest of my friends list.

Feel free to grab it :-)


DJtammy

8 comments:

Bill said...

Thanks for the Award my dear sweet friend. I will be adding to my site this weekend. I hope you have a excellent weekend. Also i hope your baby is feeling better. See ya

Forgetful Princess said...

bill, welcome. tiring weekend. we are having a mall exhibit. kiddo is doing great...

Unknown said...

wow thanks for the ward gang. That is so sweet of you.. Love u gang..

Forgetful Princess said...

Gang, welcome....thanks pod sa tag..hehehe

David Funk said...

Tammy,

It never matters to me when anyone posts a tag late. I know you've been busy of late, so I'm fine with whenever you post it.

And yes, I do think you're a sweet friend. You've been nice and supportive since we met.

Congrats my dear friend!

Forgetful Princess said...

Hi D. Thanks. We are having a mall exhibit and I only sneak out to blog and also at night..hehehe

I can't leave the stall long ...

Thank also for the support..

TC

twinks said...

Hi sis, thanks for this award. Will grab it later. Mwahugs! ^_^

Forgetful Princess said...

Welcome sis Twinks :-)