Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Helping A Friend and His Chosen Charity!

I don't know if you are familiar with this person.
But if not, let me tell you who is this great guy my family met last Sunday.
Commonly called as Dan but sometimes I call him Sigbin.
He is the author of I Chronicle Madness.
If you happen to visit his site,
he is the man behind those erotic paintings!

He is a certified civil engr. but working as a wed designer and an artist.
Most of his time were devoted in making sensual paintings.
They will be having an exhibit on the 22nd of the month.
The sketches will be sold and part of it will go to his chosen charity.

So, now you know why I like this guy so much.
Well, actually not just me but my entire family adores him.
A low profile person with a big heart to the less fortunate.
I am so glad that we are friends.

I know he will be surprise about this post!
hehehe
This is the notebook that he is selling for php550.
According to him, price is negotiable.
There are 47 sketches in this notebook.
It is 5x 4.5 inches
.

Take time to visit his site,
maybe you would like to help them out buy purchasing their awesome works.






DJtammy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Tammy...that is a very Unique looking fish statue.
I guess one could call it a Siamese twin fish...LOL
Nice tip on the site...I will pop in.

Forgetful Princess said...

lolz...that was taken at the Tuna Park here in General Santos City.

Check his site...and let me know what u think about his works..lolz