Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Oh What A Torture!

I have been so upset and depress lately but I am trying to gain back my composure. I have been taking an anti-depressant to ease all the pain and so I can sleep without thinking of anything that bothers me. But now, someone is trying to torture me by sending a picture of me and ....

I don't know him and never heard of his name! I don't know what he is upto but what he is doing is not helping at all. Sigh! What did I do to deserved all this pressures and disappointment? Now, instead of taking anti-depressant, I feel like drinking a dozen of Valium so, I will be knock off soon!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!


DJtammy

6 comments:

Prettymom said...

take it easy mommy tam, i know for sure you will be okay. just pray lang..

Bill said...

i know it is hard but if you see something from that person delete it. You dont need all the stress. You are to good of women for all this crap.

David Funk said...

Tammy, Bill is right. However, I will say that what he's doing is illegal(at least in our country anyway). As he said, you don't need the added aggravation.

We're here for you my dear friend!

Phebie said...

vayetch...what happened to you? rose is right, just take it easy...

don't do what ur thinkin ryt now. just give it all to God whatever ur burdens in life. For sure He'll gonna carry u all througout this journey...be strong and be of good courage..God is with u always sis...

remember that everybody loves u so much and that includes GOD. He is the author and the finisher of our faith...

tawa na dha mem, ayaw na pa guol2x..ok?luv yah sis...mwah!

Debbie Racho said...

take it easy girl!!! Everything will be okey

Jinky! said...

cool, tammy baby! they're not worth your while. . .