Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Insomnia :-(

Whew! I can't sleep again! I have drink 2 bottles of coca cola today and glass of pepsi just before I closed my room. Since I can't sleep, I decided to check out what are really the causes and symptoms of insomnia.

Insomnia is a symptom, not a stand-alone diagnosis or a disease. By definition, insomnia is "difficulty initiating or maintaining asleep or both" and it may be due to inadequate quality or quantity of sleep. Insomnia is not defined by a specific number of hours of sleep that one gets, since individuals vary widely in their sleep needs and practices. Although most of us know what insomnia is and how we feel and perform after one or more sleepless nights, few seek medical advice. Many people remain unaware of the behavioral and medical options available to treat insomnia.

Well, after drinking an anti-depressant pill still I can't sleep. I guess, I really need to seek a medical advice. What you think?




DJtammy

4 comments:

Bill said...

Maybe it was the caffeine in the soda i dont know. After taking the pill that should have help you relax, maybe you where just still wound up from the shop. It might not be a bad idea to talk with somebody in the medical field. I hope everything works out ok Amiga.

MaryAnneVelasco said...

bespren! slow ka lang sa pills ha. naku, baka masobrahan or maging dependent ka sa pills. hehe. mahirap na.

sana, naka-sleep ka na. hugs to you prenship! mwah

Forgetful Princess said...

oh..i love soda..lolz.. there was no day that i haven't had one...hehehe

maybe that is the reason why..i should lessen drinking coke..

I am planning to seek advice but been busy...i will when I have time..

Thanks Bill. hugs

Forgetful Princess said...

tinigil ko na sya bestfriend...actually, mula ng pumunta ako ng Samal hanggang ngayon di na ako nainom...

Nakakatulog naman ako but sometimes hindi talaga...baka nga sa coke ito..

Thanks frienship...hugssss