Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Best MOM Award

I don't know what to say :D speechless for this award. I am a mom of two but never had a chance to take care of my eldest son. But this time, I am really trying my best to become the best MOM but if not atleast I can be a better person to them. To my friend Sudha, who gave me this award. Thank you so much. I am flattered!






Me and KZ


KZ

Here are the cute rules for these cute awards:
1. Show the award logo in your post.
2. Pick a picture you have with your kiddo(s).
3. Post should include your best experience as a Mom.
4. Nominate other blogger mom's out there that you consider the best mom, like yourself.

I have to admit that I am bad but not mean. I have been into a lot of troubles. Hurt a lot of people because of my misdeeds but becoming a mother to KZ was the best experience I had. I have nothing more to say!!! KZ is is my life :-)

I would like to share this award to the best mom that I know:
Twerlyn my old time friend from college-a mom of two beautiful girls.
Rosilie my sister.
Ate Eden from Australia.
Ate Mary Ann
Ate Alf


DJtammy

2 comments:

Twerlyn said...

i'll grab na this award Tam..thank you again

Forgetful Princess said...

Welcome lyn.