Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

David Garcia Jr. of Tayong Dalawa TV Series

This post was way overdue, I was supposed to post this one on December 31, 2008. The day I first saw the leading man of the tv series, Tayong Dalawa, Mr. David Garcia Jr.

Honestly speaking, I am not a tv person unless it's Tom and Jerry that I really love watching. I have been to Manila many times, stayed in Makati City where artist hangout, I have seen them in open view but didn't have the guts to take pictures of them,I was ashamed.lol. I have seen Katya Santos not 1 meter away from me.( We have common friends!) But I don't know why, I was not fond of taking pictures of artist.

Even with big time people in the industry. I have a directory of rich people and businessman in Makati. I was able to met them,talked with them and dine with them but I was ashamed to take pictures of me with them. ( The husband of GMA is in my directory!) Imagine how big are they? Government officials. lolz. Maybe I was not into it, no matter how big or small are they. Kakahiya! hehehe. By the way, I prepare minutes of the meeting for them.

It was December 31, 2008, I was asked to picked up my sister at the airport and I heard a lil noise behind me. They were murmuring that an artist is on the plane. I was hesitant at first to open my phone and take pictures. But when this young man start walking-ladies were screaming. lol. OMG, he was tall, good looking and he was nice! He was hand shaking with all the people he passed by. So, I decided to take a shot of him and said to myself, I'm gonna post this guy on my blog. So, here it is, Mr. David Garcia Jr.

Ang gwapo nya dba.hehehe


DJtammy

3 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I've never met a celebrity before. :o(

Forgetful Princess said...

Hi Tam. I think in US-it's so hard to met a celebrity. They are all guarded. lol. Unlike here in the Philippines, you can see them anywhere most esp. in the big malls,high-class bars.

Dheiz said...

His name is Gerald Anderson. =) He's a Fil-Am. Very good-looking indeed.