Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Triple Award-My 3rd Award :-)



I would like to share this 3 in 1 award to my friends:
Jes
Angie
Chie
MummiRose
Outoftheblue
TipsBeauty
Jerova
High Technology
Badz
Budiawan

I would like to thank my friend Sudha for giving me this award. Love you my friend. take of yourself and your lil boy.

These are the rules for the award for those who received the award :

1. Put the logo of the award on your blog or post.
2. Nominate atleast 10 blogs which show attitude and /or gratitude!!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received the award by commenting on their post.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received this award.





DJtammy

3 comments:

anne said...

Hala may ganito naman ako girl hehehe salamat anyway have a nice night

Forgetful Princess said...

May ganyan ka na pla ...hehehe

Shimumsy said...

thanks for the award. i'll let you know when it's up in my blog.