Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Monday, February 23, 2009

A New Site for Catholic Chatters

Yehey! Guess what?! Finally, there is a new chat room for Catholics. Actually, I have been waiting for this site to exist in the chat room world. I have joined different chatrooms that suit my likes and hobbies. And now, I am joining this new cool site called CatholicChatCity. Surely this will fit my religion; I am a Catholic by the way.

Catholic chat city is 100% free registration. Easy access to the chat room if you are a member. Imagine, we can chat with hundreds of members all over the globe. We can view their webcam while chatting. ALL for FREE!!!

I have joined one site before but I need to upgrade my account for me to be able to talk to other members. When we say upgrade, it simply mean I have to pay. That's bad! Why would I settle for a paid site if there is free?! Come to think of it, I think we don't need to spend a penny just to meet friends.

To my entire friends' list that are Catholics, I am inviting you all to join this new site I have found. Just fill out the form and you can have an instant access to the Catholic chatrooms.


DJtammy

2 comments:

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

I will have to check it out. Thank you!

Forgetful Princess said...

Hi Carol. Thanks for the dropping by. Just check out the site. Anyway it is free. Take care :-)