Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Electric Cars by BYD

I don’t know where to start with this but all I know I have been planning to blog about this new site I found about electric cars. Sounds interesting? This is kinda new to me because all I knew was electric motors.

So, to answer all the questions in my mind about electric cars I tried browsing about electric cars and BYD caught my attention. At first, I really don’t know what BYD means was but as I continue searching about BYD, finally I got the meaning. BYD stands for Build Your Dreams.

BYD is a Chinese manufacturer that produces cellphone batteries and way back 2003 they started selling cars. According to the car makers of BYD, by 2025 they will be the world’s largest car makers.

For the 1st time, two of the Chinese carmakers were given a chance in exhibiting this year on the main floor of the Detroit auto show. According to Nick Reilly, president of the General Motors Asia-Pacific region, BYD got a fair way to go on the car side of the business because they are very competent in the battery business and they are certainly not to be ignored. And guess what, Brilliance Auto, which has relationships with BMW and Porsche, is the other Chinese carmaker on the main floor.

They started with F6DM plug-in hybrid sedan, followed by the smaller and less expensive F3DM plug-in hybrid compact car. And now, BYD has introduced its E6 electric car at the Beijing International Auto Show.

This are the cars that are worth waiting for to come out in the public.


DJtammy

No comments: