Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Next Halloween Costumes!

Last October 31st, 2008 was the 1st Halloween Foam Party at East Asia Royale Hotel. Me as a party lover, I decided to be there with my sexy outfit of course! I bought my own Halloween Costumes that would fit to the theme “HALLOWEEN FOAM PARTY”. I purchased two piece black lingerie and a vampire cape.

I was so excited but hesitant to wear it because I’m in the province. Unlike in Manila, it’s going to be wet and wild when we say foam party.I invited my sister and brother-in-law to come with me. I ask them to wear costumes but they said what if we are they only people who are wearing costumes? So, we decided to take our costumes with us. We head straight to the venue and I was so surprised! It’s just an ordinary party! I don’t see anyone wearing a Halloween costumes that suits the theme. OMG! I am so lucky I didn’t wear my costumes or else, they will be all laughing at me. Almost a horrible experience!


Take a look at my costume. Really sexy right?! But I’m just glad I didn’t wear it! Hehehe!Since, time flies so fast, I was thinking of purchasing a new Halloween costume. This time, I want it safe! I found this site when I was browsing Halloween Costumes.


Will I look good on this sexy Angel costume?


How about this Asian print? Pretty sure it will look perfect on me :-)

They have a lot of costumes to choose from. Kids to adults and they also have Halloween Costumes for couples. Better be hurry, its better be early than late right?! By the way, I know a secret Haunted House backdoor that gives you and your friends a discount. Go to the homepage halfway down on the right and try click on the brown comma in the line that reads “Our Store now has over 10,000 masquerade items for you to choose from!

What are you waiting for?! Lets party!


DJtammy

No comments: