Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Can You Spot The Difference???

I went to Davao City last week, I was a bit surprised when I saw MANDARIN TEA GARDEN (Uyanguren)-------->>>this way

I followed the arrow because it was my Fave Chinese Restaurant. I ordered : Mandarin vegetables, Hakao and Mango Shake :-)

Take a look at the food they served me :-) can you tell me whats wrong with the vegetables??? :-)

This is just one order, I took pics in different angle :-)This was during lunch time :-)


After 30 minutes of looking at the food. This is what I left from my table :)) I didn't actually ate my order. What a waste of money!I went home to GenSan with a hungry tummy :))grrrr


I arrived past 5pm here in GenSan. I decided to eat because I was really hungry. My sister and I ordered the same menu at MANDARIN TEA GARDEn @ KCC MALL


Take a look at my Mandarin Vegetables :-) Isn't it inviting? This was dinner time.We didn't stop eating until the plate was empty.

Be honest, can you tell me what was wrong with my 1st order?






DJtammy

2 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

my opinion.. the first dish was more appetising than the 2nd.. the 2nd vege dish looked yellowish..overcooked.. so not fresh..whereas the first dish looked green enough..
am i wrong?

Forgetful Princess said...

U got me confused..hehehe...

the 2nd set of photos was the green one...the 1st set of photos was the over cooked--is this what u mean?