Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Friday, February 27, 2009

Remain Beautiful While Pregnant

Last year was my worst year ever. I was admitted in the hospital for a few days because I was diagnosed with Subchorionic Hemorrhage. If you are not familiar with the term, it is related with internal bleeding behind the placenta. In most cases, this clot will dissolve away, resolving the problem and allowing the pregnancy to progress normally. It may take several weeks for this clot to dissolve. Treatment for a Subchorionic hemorrhage is typically bed rest.

I found out I was already 3 months pregnant when my doctor asked me to have an ultrasound. I had a monthly period that time so; I did not anticipate that I was pregnant. The bleeding was because of the hemorrhage. I was scared that I did not know what to do. I know becoming a mother is the most fulfilling task being a woman. A lot of things came into my mind. I anticipate the body changes except of course, the mood swings, appetite shifts, and body changes. So, I took some pictures while my belly was still flat. I was never much of an eater, so the body swell was least of my problems.

I only took medicines to keep my pregnancy safe but never to keep the body unblemished or to look younger. Then, when I was on my last semester, I had seen all the marks on my belly. I could only sigh but I was never introduced to reducing the marks.

Good thing that Beaute de Maman offers botanical, natural and safe ingredients for stretch marks, acne-prone face, body blemishes, and nipple mastitis during breast feeding. Most importantly, all these products were tested and proven safe by pregnant people too and not on animals. So, this means, these ingredients will not harm at all your beloved baby. The products were thoroughly studied by qualified obstetrician. So, we can put any worry away.

You can order now and check their labels and packaging. The prices of their products are quite lower than other competing brands.

Post?slot_id=32978&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark


DJtammy

No comments: