Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Thursday, February 26, 2009

There is Always A First Time :))


This is the famous fruit from Davao City called Durian. I am no fond of Durian ice cream or the fruit itself but when my sister Rosilie and Brother-in-law bought one. They were really trying to enticed me to try the fruit. Smells aweful so, I said no way.lolz. Few minutes later, I cannot stop looking at them. How they love eating and with matching licking and biting the big seed. So, I tried for the first time... eeewwwwww!


DJtammy

9 comments:

anne said...

hahaha you don't like it do you? well, same here. lol

Forgetful Princess said...

@ Anne, hehehehe. I rather eat the durian candy...

eden said...

i haven't tried it yet but my sister loves it very much. we have fresh durian here sometimes in the shop but it is so expensive kay imported man.

Forgetful Princess said...

Ate Eden, try mo ...hehehehe
I think its the most expensive fruit here. Sabi nila, smells aweful pero masarap...Pero , di ko talaga gusto..hehehe

admin said...

tammy,
we have the same name of this fruit.
in indonesia we also name it durian or duren.
i like it but not very much, consider my healthy.

Forgetful Princess said...

@ Budiawan, really? is it expensive in Indonesia? Are scared of high blood? hhhehehe. Everytime my mother eat durian, i keep saying your blood pressure.lol

Shimumsy said...

oh how i love and miss durian. smells like hell but tastes like heaven. yummy (sorry!). i see some durian fruits here (korean store) but frozen - never tried buying one. nasa freezer eh!

Forgetful Princess said...

Mumsy :)) I heard that line sa ex ko...bwahahaha.

Laine said...

mommy tammy next time pag may durian kaw bigay mo nlang share mo sa kin :) adik kasi si me sa durian eh. Durian lover to the maximum level (exage!) hehehe.