Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Friday, February 13, 2009

Remembering The Past

Can you still remember where you at last February 14, 2008? Can you list down all the stuff/gifts you received from your friends or your lover?

I could still recall, that was THURSDAY. I went home in the morning because I was on my night shift schedule. I went home straight and sleep. I was really tired and really sleepy. I woke up in the afternoon and someone knocks on my door . A delivery guy from a gift shop online. When I checked, ROSES, BEAR and Chocolate from my bestfriend. But before that day, he already sent me a card and a bear from the same online shop ( I think! ).


From my bestfriend

In the evening, I was surprised another guy from a different online shop delivered a HUGE BEAR. Bigger than my body size, taller than a 6 year old boy :)) Imagine how big that was!!! It was delivered with a big box of a dozen red roses. Another guy came, delivery from a pizza chain..lolz. He must figured out that i'm starving.


from my ex...my sister took the rose n the bear..see how big?hehehe

I received, 3 stuff toys, roses, chocolates and pizza ---Gifts from two different people. Isn't it sweet? lolz! but that was the worst Valentines ever.hehehe. Glad that was from the past. I'm just glad and lucky that I still have my bestfriend. Who never leave me inspite of happen.

Happy Valentines Day to all my readers and visitors :-)


DJtammy

No comments: