Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Free Web Directories for My Research!

After I finished my degree in Education, I took up another degree which is the Computer Science but I was not able to finish it. I can say that I am an Internet addict! Even my partner would call me an Internet queen! But I really don't know the importance of being online everyday! Aside from the fact that I get the chance to talk to people around the globe.

It was on the later part that I realized it's great wonders for me, most especially when I started blogging. I started from scratch so, I have to do some research on my own and I was able to land on different free web directory. I was surprised to see tons of free web directories for Internet user like me.

Starting today, I am hired as Marketing Assistant for a Business Radio Show in our local city. My job will be mostly outside the radio station and I will be dealing with businessman. My time is flexible somehow and I will be using my Internet connection for marketing research. They need my expertise in marketing so; I have to check on business web directory for my marketing plans.

Ever since I started using the Internet, I have been using the famous search engine which is the yahoo and Google. I love them both! It makes my research easier because it is a user friendly search engine. But somehow, the web directories in yahoo and business helps me a lot and other users.

These are all free directories for our research but ofcourse we still need to check the best website and validate their data. We cannot just stick to one data site and use it without validating its accuracy! Good thing, all related topics are grouped under the same categories. It made my job easier and less consuming time.


DJtammy

No comments: