Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Name in 1950's :-)

I got this name tag from my friend Rose of Deeply InLove.


1. Take this quiz.
2. Post the result in your site.
3. Acknowledge My Daily Thoughts and Moods by writing her link in number one of your list, followed by yours and then proceed to link other friends whom you would like to know their names in 1950s. Go back to this page, to be added in the list and so you can copy and add to your list those who are listed here. Come on, make this a long list of fun. The first one has been done for you.
1. Imelda (My Daily Thoughts and Moods) - Gwendolyn Silvia
2. Cecille (Down Home with the Kenyons) - Dorothy Charlene
3. Amiable Amy (Discover the Simplicity of My World) - Victoria Penny
4. ShyDub (Simple Happy Life) - Phyllis Janie
5. Rosemarie (Deeply In Love) Dorothy Naomi
6. Tammy ( Anything Under The Sun ) Veronica Priscilla

Your 1950s Name is: Veronica Priscilla
What's buzzin, cuzzin?
What's your 1950's Name?


I would like to passed this tag to Bill, David, Twinks, Vyne, Star, Sudha, Maxi, Angie and YOU!


DJtammy

4 comments:

David Funk said...

I took this one today and my name 1950s name is Monty Milton. lolz

I'll include your name as a mention in a little while my dear friend.:)

Forgetful Princess said...

lolz....Hi Monty!

Rechie said...

Nice name ate Tam....I like ur name mura japon modern name...heheh..mine is Yvonne Virginia..virgin kuno

Forgetful Princess said...

lolz.....virginia?pang 19 kupong kupong man jud chie!
Yvonne is nice! may mga kilala ako na Yvonne bata pa...hehehe