Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Surprise Your Loved Ones with Flowers!

Who doesn't love surprises? Most especially if someone knocks on your door with a bouquet of red roses! I miss the old days! hehehe! I remember I keep on receiving bears, chocolates, pizza and I loved most were the roses! The last time I received flowers was Valentine’s Day and as a matter of fact, I still have the box with the roses inside. That is how I value the person who gave it to me.

My partner who is currently staying abroad loves to surprise me with flowers and it melts my heart. So, guys out there! If you have a girlfriend living in Russia, there is flowers to Russia! Surprise your loved ones with their beautiful flowers.

Russian Flora provides a provides 24-48 hrs flower delivery to Russia , Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Georgia, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan.

Russian Flora is well established flower delivery service, distinguished by professional customer service, quality of gifts and flowers delivered to Russia (CIS) and secure ordering process.


DJtammy

No comments: