Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pens of Hope!


Send pens or pencils to:

PENS OF HOPE
P.O. Box 16
Post Office, Bgy. Dalakit,
Catarman Northern Samar
6400



I don't know if you can still remember my post about Pens of Hope.
How far can your P75 go?
I am here once again giving my support to the Pens of Hope with their Litercay and Education project. You can donate one pen, two pens or any number you want.

Your help will give the children in Northern Samar hope and encouragement.







DJtammy

2 comments:

Bill said...

BFF stopping by. You are such a kind and considerate person helping out the children by posting this. You have a very big heart that is why so many people like you. Did i also mention you have a great smile. Hugs to KZ See ya.

Forgetful Princess said...

HI friend :-) Thank u so much for the visit :-) This is the only thing I can afford now( to post ) If im rich, i could have bought them boxes for pencils!