Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Saturday, June 20, 2009

I Used to Play 8 Balls!

I know I have talked about playing billiard last week but unfortunately, I pressed the wrong button and had it deleted. So anyway, like what I said from my first post that I love to play billiard games. Most especially the 8 balls.

But this was when we were still in Zamboanga City. When we moved out and transfer here in GenSan, all we can play now is billiard games online. I was surprised when I was introduced to play multiplayer games. I had fun playing because I was able to play with different players worldwide. Best part is, I can create my own group and invite friends to play with me in our own room. So, if you are into billiards visit http://www.8c1.net. You will have fun playing and at the same time it is a place to meet new friends.


DJtammy

No comments: