Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Friday, June 26, 2009

I Am Your EBook Search Queen!

Hello there! Are you familiar with Congo, The Jury, Lestat the Vampire and Twilight? I bet you do! Hehehe! These were all movies that I have watched on cinemas but did you know that these movies were originally written on books before it came out on cinemas?!

I am such a fan of Anne Rice and Lestat the Vampire book is no longer available. I really wanted to have a copy of this book because I am really into Vampires. I don't know why and better not ask! Lolz! Lucky me because I have an e-book of the complete series of the Vampire sequel of Twilight. Good thing I am an eBook Search Queen ! I can search it online later.

If are into books and you don't have a copy of it, you can search its online using the search engine for electronic books. The search engine will help you find the book even if you don't remember the title exactly because it uses the text of the book not only title.


DJtammy

No comments: