Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Monday, July 27, 2009

Blog Quiz @ Angie's Site!

Lets101 Quizzes - blog quizzes


I feel like crashin' when I reach home today.

I am so tired that I feel like sleeping but I can't.

I went to the store early today but I didn't do anything

but read the story NEW MOON in my notebook.

My eyes hurt and i'm having a terrible headache.

I am lazy to update my site and so I visit the site of my friend ANGIE and found this blog quiz. See? I am really bored that I even managed to do this quiz. sigh!!!

Angieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, lets go out and have fun...bar hopping maybe or island hopping....what you think?




DJtammy

7 comments:

Bill said...

only 7 out of 10? I thought it would be 10 out of 10 miss fashion and BWE model LOL.

Forgetful Princess said...

lolz...crazy you..im not perfect..:p

Anonymous said...

i love bar hopping and island hopping too..am just a text away to be with you sis..hahahahha

Unknown said...

u are a lover material pala gang..7 is already many in the ratio of 10..

u are really very outgoing ha.. I love the way u live ur life..

Forgetful Princess said...

Jodi, i just need a life right now that I need to go out and have fun...lolz

Forgetful Princess said...

Gang, lover material nga pero loveless naman..lolz!

Angie said...

Tam....WOW! Thank you...
I made you smile pala kahit papaano...Sori late na ako nakareply nito...
I'm BLESSED that I met you Tam....
Make my life worth living...^_^