Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Heart Breaking Stories From Chicken Soup!


Due to traumatic depression I have been experiencing lately, I am so lazy to update this site. I am always late in going to the boutique. I missed a lot of gatherings and even the concert of Side A that I have been waiting for months; I decided not to watch it! Call me crazy if you want but sometimes I just don't feel like talking to anyone/somebody!

Sigh! Right now, I just want to devote myself in reading this book. I always carry it in my body bag! I don't know if this book helps but some stories are really heart breaking that stories that I always end up crying. But somehow, I learn from their stories.

"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." by e.e. cummings!


DJtammy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

reading books makes us feel good specially when our heart is broken or maybe in pain...and as you said, we learn some lesson from it...

Lindz said...

hi, hope na okey ka lang ha... like you I get carried on with my reading lalo na drama ang gusto ko at minsan thriller din