Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm Fallin'....

My sister and I went to the Robinsons Mall for the 4pm meeting.
I brought some items with me for evaluation and
I happen to see this shoes...can't help but fall for this maroon heels.
As expected, the ladies who met us was also in love with this shoes...lolz
So, after the meeting i decided to keep it.
I will save money and buy this later.

This black pump was hidden by my sister.hehehe
Too bad I was not able to take a pic on the side ways it's beautiful.


DJtammy

4 comments:

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. said...

wow, cute shoes, love it.

http://wwwbacolodandbeyond.blogspot.com

WebbieLady said...

You guys are surely tall and have longer toes... It looks so with the slender pairs of shoes that you're inlove with. How I wish I'd look good in this shoes but my toes are not slender enough..I am only size 35 or 5 to 5.5 inches in measure.

I like the shoes as well but they would not fit me good for sure...so bad..:(

I would like also to thank for enriching the topic here by adding some of your juicy ideas.

Rechie said...

Hmmmm most girls' weakness kay sapatos jud..love these shoes here te..but i am not into these kind of shoes..d ma bagay sa akoa

Phebie said...

halaka yotch...lovely kaau ang shoes...luv it too...