Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Friday, July 17, 2009

Tenth Photo Tag from Ate Mary Anne!

I received this tag from Ate Mary Anne of Mary Anne's Musings!
Since, I don't feel like going out, I decided to do my task. hehehe
By the way, tonight is the concert of Side A...


  • Show your readers the tenth photo you find on your photo file folder.

Anyway, I have a lot of folders in my desktop but when I click the Tammy folder, I found this 1oth photo of me and a DJ from NY. This photo was made as a CD cover (i think) for the matters of the heart show on radio in Manila....lolz

I would like to tag YOU....


DJtammy

4 comments:

anne said...

Girl thanks for posting it. hehehe

Genefaith said...

Happy birthday sis! I have something for you HERE!...HOpe you like it...

Our Adventures Together/
Her and History
Tasty Exploration

Bill said...

you look absolutely beautiful in that pic my friend.

Forgetful Princess said...

Te Anne, welcome. Its my pleasure....

Gene, thank u sa greetings.

Bill, gracias...hugsssss my friend.