Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Trip To Davao City!

I will be celebrating my 30th birthday on Saturday and I was inviting my friend Angie from Davao City. Unfortunately, she can't come so I decided to visit her today and treat her out for lunch. Here are the pictures taken today when we went to SM mall Davao City. We had lunch at Bigdy's Restaurant!


@ the restaurant..



Crazy pose...hehehehe


We didn't watch, we just pose...hehehe






My friend Angie...


DJtammy

10 comments:

Angie said...

Hahaha! Miga kagwang!
Kataw ana gyud kaayo akong pics bah..
hahaha...I LOVE YOU MIGA!
I had a Precious and Good time with you...
Thank you so much for BEING one of my BLESSINGS...^_^

Chubskulit Rose said...

ang galing naman magpakenkoy ni angie, great ppics tammy..

Phebie said...

nilaag diay ka davao gang?

oist...naa bya ako papa karon dha sa gen san kay naa sila giapilan nga seminar sa ofis...

Prettymom said...

advance happy b-day mommy tam. may you have more b-day's to come, good health, more blessing, happiness and love?

Unknown said...

Ka vongga jud ani niya oi. Nice photos sis.

Genefaith said...

i see that you enjoy ur trip!

yes sis naalis ko na here it is:

http://www.genejostory.com/2009/05/im-joining-slogan-contest.html

Bill said...

I am glad you had a great birthday my BFF and you look as stunning as always. Hugs to Ziggy Bye :-)

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

helo djtammy. happy birthday sayo. more blessings to come . God bless.

Forgetful Princess said...

Friendssssssssssssssssss, daghan salamat ( thank u so much!)

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Princess, sorry I didnt know... May there be hundreds more. it was my wife's birthday on the 12th of July, so you guys are very close, only she is 31 now.
Hope ou enjoyed your day, looks like it.
hugs.