Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Our New Selection of Clothes!

I really love clothes! That has become my motivation of opening business clothing. But, what we sell are mostly for teenagers, fashion clothes for parties and casual clothing. We were thinking of adding more selection of clothes like protective clothing. This clothing includes T-shirts, sweatshirts, headgear, and rainwear. This kind of clothing is best for welders, sandblasters & fitters and I know one leader in both men's and women's work wears clothing, the carhartt clothing .

There a lot of clothing manufacturers claimed that they are the leading manufacturer of protective clothing but I tell you, the Carhartt clothing does not settle with a so-so quality. They always ensure that they deliver quality products. They are known for their prominent item which is the Carhartt work shirts.

Carhartt work shirt.


DJtammy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh....I like a guy in carharts. They are made to look very masculine and they also give the guy a rugged but sexy look.

My 2 sons wear carharts for work and they always look good when I see them:)