Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

For Your Ethnic Shopping Needs!

Last month was awesome. I attended a wedding fair and I saw a lot of wedding dresses. I was amazed with the red wedding dress. It was inspired by a different ethnicity. It was not the usual color for a wedding dress for me and I love it.

Another clothing that amazed me are the clothes from India. The way they dress has always been an icon of grandeur all over the world. They have attractive and trendy colors, designs, embroideries and fabrics that matches our personality.

I love this pink dress.


This set of fashion jewelries will surely looks good on my preferred pink dress. By the way, if you are looking for ethnic shopping store in India, you should check out Home Decor from India. This is the place where I found my ethnic clothes and jewelries. Want to know the reason why I love this place?


DJtammy

7 comments:

Lito Antoque said...

yes,pink is very nice i like it too.ug nganong mga guapa man ng mga indians no?

Lindz said...

saka maraming mga sequences mga damit nila at kahit walang sequences magaganda naman ang mga color... pero naiinitan ako sa mga dmait nila hehehe

Forgetful Princess said...

Timber----hehehehe..guapa jud sila....


Lindz, nice ang mga color ng dami nila...yes correct init jud..

Jinky! said...

hi, tam!

Got mine too. nag post pud ko about this. . .

Forgetful Princess said...

Ate jinky..hehehehe...blogger na jud ka duh! Plurker lang gihapon?

Genefaith said...

hi sis..

Hoep your doing well...you're a courageous and strong woman! I'm here praying for you....

Forgetful Princess said...

sis, thank u so much :-)