Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Friday, July 10, 2009

My Father Talks About Wheels and Rims!

My routine has change for the past few days. Instead of leaving the house at 8 in the morning, I usually stay at home until 11 in the morning. I usually caught my father talking about our van and about car wheels. Is it in the male genes to talk about wheels and rims? I don't usually respond to him because I don't know anything about car wheels and rims. But all I know they play an important role in our cars.

If one day, I can have my own car, I prefer to have a custom wheels. But first, I have to start taking a driving lesson. Anyway, if you need a truck rims for your truck, I highly suggest you visit this helpful site I have found. They offer a wide selection of custom wheel, chrome wheels, chrome rims, truck wheels, car rims, custom rims, and truck rims!


DJtammy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I myself never had much to offer in the topic of cars, wheels and rims until I worked for a huge car dealership and I was always looking at their rims...they had them on display and they had some nice rims.

Forgetful Princess said...

I would love to have my rims with glitters..lolz...