Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Thursday, July 23, 2009

E Cigarette Is Your Innovative Smoking Alternative!

Do you have any idea how hard is it for me to quit from smoking? I bet you don't know and you will never understand if you don't actually smoke! I know what you are thinking but okay, I smoke! I am just a normal person that smokes and drink but I have been seriously smoking when I was working at night as a call center agent. It eases my tension and fear from loud and angry callers.

I finally decided to quit smoking when I had my child Ziggy. But lately, I am tempted to try it again because of depression! It made me think twice, if I smoke again, what will happen to my "health conscious" plan! Luckily, I found the answer to my question and I was relieved that I can smoke again that I don't have to worry about my health.

Confuse? I happen to visit a site about e cigarette and I found out that this e cigarette is Cigarti electronic cigarettes have the same look and feel of classic cigarettes and yet it do not contain any of the dangerous cancer causing agents that traditional tobacco cigarettes have. All Cigarti users inhale clean water vapor and nicotine but without tobacco, tar, and carcinogens.

The Cigarti electronic cigarettes produce a vapor mist that looks like real smoke, but actually it isn’t. It is free from tar, carbon monoxide, smoke, and 400 other hazardous substances found in traditional tobacco cigarettes.

This Electronic Smoking provides a stylish, convenient and economical alternative to tobacco cigarettes that gives you many benefits. And what makes Cigarti electronic cigarettes far different from the traditional cigarettes? The long life of the batteries, the excellent quality of products, and the one year guarantee on any item you buy from them. Now, imagine smoking in the comfort of your own home without the worry of second hand smoke being passed on to your loved ones.

By the way, don't think that this electronic cigarette is a tool to quit from smoking because it is not. This is not also intended to help you stop smoking but this is innovative smoking alternative where you still get your dose of nicotine, enjoy the different flavors, express yourself with a wide range of skins and designs, eliminate second hand smoke, and have fun in the process.

So if you are looking for a cleaner and more socially acceptable alternative to smoking? Look no further. Cigarti™. My life. My choice. My Cigarti™.


DJtammy

3 comments:

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. said...

I have a lot of co-teachers before who smoke, but they can't live without smoking...

But it's good if you have the desire to stop, for the sake of your baby...
God bless Tammy!

http://mymemoriesandcrystals.blogspot.com

Forgetful Princess said...

It was easier to stop when I started thinking of the health of my baby.

Thanks Princess Sarah.

Anonymous said...

I got my own e-cigarette a couple of months ago, and it really as an awesome little device. I am very skeptical of the Smoke Juice found in most electronic cigarettes after the recent FDA findings. They said that the "Chinese Poison" contains the same chemicals found in Antifreeze... scary. Since then, I started using only American Made Smoke Juice as the quality control is much more advanced here in the States. I have been very happy thus far with Halo brand smoke juice, but there are a couple of others out there too like Johnson Creek and Cloud9.

Welcome to the e-smoking revolution

Johnny Blaze