Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Thursday, July 23, 2009

My New Web Hosting Provider!

It is not easy to manage four blogs and two of them are under the same web host provider. Couple of months ago, I have been complaining with my first web host provider because of the low quality of service. So, I decided to change my old provider to a new web hosting provider.

I am so happy and satisfied with the service of the new web host provider. They offer free hosting, Unlimited Cheap Web Hosting, reseller hosting, vps hosting and dedicated hosting. Their free hosting does not have Banner ads and it’s absolutely free! No hidden charges unlike other web hosting provider.

The good thing about them is that they guarantee 99.99% uptime and NO DOWNTIME AT ALL. They accept payment like: major credit card, Google checkout and PayPal. I use my PayPal for payment. So, if you are looking for a new web hosting provider, take a look at KVChosting.com.


DJtammy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi sis, thanks for the info! will visit this site soon to know more about webhosting