Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Marketing or On-board?

Yepeey! Finally, I was able to met the station manager this morning and I was able to get the rate card. I can start marketing the radio station. Just this afternoon, I met my boss and I heard a shocking and surprising news! He wants me on-board on Monday to talk about business!

I am really scared! I stop working on radios when I was 22. Although, I was in call center, still, I feel shaky about everything! Everything was so fast! Few weeks ago, I was complaining that I can't get a decent job because of my age but now....RADIO BROADCASTER dude!

This is not just about playing music and greeting but doing news about business. This is one big opportunity for me to decide! MARKETING or ON-BOARD?


DJtammy

2 comments:

John Bueno said...

Congratulations on getting the job!

NICE POST!..VISIT ME BACK PLEASE! @ http://www.kumagcow.com http://techcow.blogspot.com Thanks! :) SMILE!

Prettymom said...

go for it