Credits

leaderboard

Make Money While Staying At Home!

728x90

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Stay Young and Beautiful with Botox Injections!

Now that I reach the age of thirty, I have to admit that I am getting older. I know it's just a number but I worry most is my wrinkles. I bet you also worry about those lines on your forehead but there is an answer to that worries. The Botox injections, actually, Botox is a product name of a cosmetic and it is the trademark for a preparation of botulinum toxin, used to treat blepharospasms, strabismus, and muscle dystonias and to smooth facial wrinkles.

Wrinkles or commonly known as glabellar lines that appears after years of expressing normal emotion through furrowing of the brow. You can take a look at your forehead, if you can see those lines; I think you need to slow down! Stress free and stop worrying!

But anyway, as I made some thorough readings, when Botox is injected into a face muscle, it blocks signals from the nerves to the muscles. It simply means that it froze your muscle and will no longer contract, with that, the wrinkles will be relax and soften.

Well, now that I am thirty, I think I should start thinking of fighting these lines around my eyes and my face. If you are interested with this kind of treatment, better yet had it with a licensed physician. The entire procedure is generally completed in 10 to 15 minutes, with little to no discomfort. They will inject tiny doses of BOTOX Cosmetic into the affected regions and patients are able to resume normal activity immediately following the injections.

So, if you want to stay young and beautiful, start thinking about Botox injections.



DJtammy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi tammy, musta ka na? about dito sa post mo, ang daming nagpapagawa nyan kaya lang delikado ata ano?